Teleon - Dyed-to-Order
Developed as part of a Dyers Challenge of Facebook, Teleon was inspired by a fantasy dreamscape photo. At its base, Teleon is tonal teal green/blue, ranging from pale to deeply saturated. It is accented with gold and creamy areas and speckles of golden yellow, rust, and deep indigo.
All photos in this listing were taken of the same four skeins - just in different lighting against different backgrounds. The shade of blues/greens will look different in different lighting or when laid against a different color.
- Available bases:
- Gracious Sock - fingering weight; 400 yards/100 grams; 80% Superwash Merino Wool/20% Nylon.
- Illustrious Sock - fingering weight; 438 yards/100 grams; 75% Superwash Merino Wool/20% Nylon/5% Stellina
- Silky Single - single ply, fingering weight; 438 yards/100 grams; 70% Superwash Merino Wool/20% Silk
- Imperial DK - DK weight; 231 yards/100 grams; 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Honorable Worsted - worsted weight; 218 yards/100 grams; 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Lux Lace Mohair - lace weight; 459 yards/50 grams; 72% Mohair, 28% Silk
This listing is for dyed-to-order product(s). Current processing time is around 2 weeks. Larger quantities may require additional time. It will be communicated if a longer lead time is necessary.
- Due to different fiber components, plies, and twists, it is possible that colorways will appear somewhat different across different bases.
- This is hand dyed yarn. Variations in colors will occur and colors may vary some depending on the yarn base ordered. Please note that colors may vary by monitor and that the colors may vary from what you see on your screen. We try to photograph the products as accurately as possible, but cannot account for differences in monitor colors.
- Due to the unique nature of hand dyed yarns, it is recommended to alternate skeins when a project calls for multiple skeins.
- Although superwash yarns are machine washable, we always recommend that you hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. Machine wash at your own discretion.
- Our yarns are dyed in small batches and you may find variations between batches. Please order enough yarn for your project at the same time.
Shown on Imperial DK.