Into The Lore
A monthly yarn club drawing inspiration from characters of myths and legends. Think the haunting beauty of a siren, the mischievousness of the Irish Púca, the mysteriousness of the witch, and the power of the vampire.
Each monthly club will contain a surprise monthly colorway, a postcard explaining the lore of that month's inspiration, and a small goodie or treat. Clubs are available in sock, sparkle sock, DK, and kid silk mohair lace.
January's inspiration creature is the haunting and alluring merfolk. These creatures are shrouded in legend and you never know if their intent is for is good or ill. You may hear of a beautiful mermaid saving a drowning sailor and carrying him to shore. But you are just as likely to hear a tale of a group of merfolk tormenting the crew of a ship and leading them to their doom.
Club purchases made through January 10th, will receive January's colorway. Purchases made from January 11th through February 10th, will receive February's colorway and so on in this cadence.
Each month an inspiration collage or photo will be shared here and on social media before sign ups close for that month. The photo may not be an exact representation of the colors but it will set the tone of the colorways.
**Club listings for February will open on February 1st.**
Monthly timeline -
- Between the 15th of the previous month and the 1st of the current month, the inspiration creature will be revealed and photo(s) will be shared.
- Club purchases will be open from the 1st of the month until the 10th of the month.
- From the 11th to the 21st of the current month, monthly colorways will be dyed.
- Monthly clubs will ship by/on the 25th of the current month.
- On the last day of the month (or right around there), the monthly colorways will be revealed on social media.
*As this is a mystery club, no returns will be accepted due to dissatisfaction with the colorway.*