Into The Lore
*Our Into The Lore monthly club is currently on hold. The club will resume around April/May 2022. Check back here or on Cameo Yarns social media accounts for additional information.*
A monthly yarn club drawing inspiration from characters of myths and legends. Think the haunting beauty of a siren, the mischievousness of the Irish Púca, the mysteriousness of the witch, and the power of the vampire.
Each monthly club will contain a surprise monthly colorway, a postcard explaining the lore of that month's inspiration, and a small goodie or treat. Clubs are available in sock, sparkle sock, DK, and kid silk mohair lace. There are also options to order sweater quantities of the club colorway on any of the offered bases or to add on additional skeins of the monthly coordinating colorway on any of the offered bases.
Each month an inspiration collage or photo will be shared here and on social media before sign ups close for that month. The photo may not be an exact representation of the colors but it will set the tone of the colorways.
Club colorways will be exclusive to the club for a minimum of three months.
General Monthly timeline -
- Sometime between the 25th of the previous month and the 1st of the current month, the Lore creature for the month will be revealed and inspiration photo(s) will be shared.
- Club purchases will be open from the 1st of the month until the 10th of the month.
- From the 11th to the 25th of the current month, monthly colorways will be dyed.
- Monthly clubs will ship around the end of the current month.
- On the last day of the month (or right around there), the monthly colorways will be revealed on social media.
Important information -
As this is a mystery club, no returns will be accepted due to dissatisfaction with the colorway.
All club orders need to be placed separately from any other products to facilitate planning and shipping. If other items are ordered with the club, they will be cancelled from the order and refunded.
Please be aware that there is no postal insurance offered by the USPS on First Class shipments and lost, stolen, or damaged shipments on the part the postal service are not the fault of Cameo Yarns. We always suggest upgrading to shipping via Priority Mail, which the USPS promises to be tracked and insured.